Simple and smart are the keywords for implementing Drillster. Learn how you can make a real kickstart in learning in a smarter, easier and better way.
OK, you’re convinced, Drillster is the right solution for your organization and you want to use it to enable your employees and students to start learning the smart way. So how do you get started? It is actually fairly straightforward, and you’ll be done in just a few steps:
1. First, choose the right subscription for you, based on the number of users and learning targets.
2. Do you use an LMS? See here how to set up an LMS integration. Other information for developers can be found here.
3. Determine what essential information you want to anchor with the help of Drillster. Use the 10 Drill Design Principles or this handy manual. Turn this need-to-know information into powerful educational questions and tasks. We call one set of questions a ‘drill’.
4. Add an introduction, context or motivational information to your drills in the form of a so-called ‘story‘. Make the most of text, sound, animation or video. Your first drill is born!
5. Don’t forget about internal communications. A good rollout is essential for the adoption of Drillster within your organization. Read more here.
We are happy to help you implement the Drillster application: