Drillster is a young and innovative EdTech company that markets a new way of learning. The adaptive and demand-driven learning application ensures that users quickly and intelligently develop, easily maintain and actually retain knowledge and skills. Drillster serves clients such as: AirFrance KLM, Rabobank, World Book, Achmea, the Dutch Railways, Helan, PerrySport, Univé, and many others There is a lot of attention for work-life balance, inclusiveness, diversity, and social development. There are now 9 nationalities working within the company (of +/- 27 employees). The internal working language is English.
Technical Implementation Manager
To expand our customer success team, we are looking for a technical implementation manager with a track record in managing technical implementations and integration of SaaS solutions.
What you will do
Drillster is an adaptive learning application that leads to faster learning and better, year-round retention. Our SaaS application is often integrated with HRM, LMS, Compliance, Communication, and other systems. You will be responsible for:
What you bring
What we offer
- A flexible, dynamic, and professional work environment.
- A chance to get involved in many aspects of our educational online service.
- A beautiful centrally located workspace with a view of Utrecht.
- Freedom and space for own initiative. Good idea? Go for it!
- A cool product with great potential and great customers.
- An international vibe.
- Space to learn and grow, because our slogan is: learning with you!
- Competitive salary.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then we definitely would like to get in touch with you. Fill out the form below, or send an email to Marco van Sterkenburg via email@example.com.
I would like to join your team!
Great that you’re interested in a job at Drillster! Fill out the form, upload your cv and a short cover letter and maybe we’ll meet soon!