The new app will be launched today
We are proud to present our brand new Drillster app. After a lot of testing, improving, developing, coding and some more testing, our new and improved Drillster app is just released! The app will be available in the iOS and Android stores today. Just log in again once, and you’re all set!
The app uses the latest technology and has an improved look & feel and user experience. It also has some brand new features.
- QR codes scanner for logging in, joining groups and sharing drills.
- Inbox with your latest notifications and messages.
- Home screen with your objectives and recently practiced drills.
- Practice sets: Combine several drills of your choice into your very own practice set. The questions from multiple drills will alternate. Does this make drilling harder? Yes. But the learning effect will also be stronger! Don’t you like a challenge?
- A simple shortcut to join a group directly from your repertoire.
- If your school or employer has given you access to catalogs, they will appear in your subscriptions automatically.
- Last but not least… dark mode: We couldn’t build an app without a dark color theme.
We replaced the previous Drillster app with the new one. So as of now, you should be able to enjoy all these new features! If your phone doesn’t update apps automatically, make sure that you update the app yourself to get the best Drillster experience. You can do this in the settings of your phone. If you access the app through a company-managed device, your employer will update the app for you.
After the update, log in again with a connection code or your password and off you go! Forgot your password? Don’t worry. It happens to the best of us. Click ‘forgot?’ next to the password field to request a new one.
The new app comes with a new icon. It is the ‘same old’ Drillster logo, but in a different color:
Don’t you have the app yet? Download it in the iOS or Android stores:
Changes only apply to the mobile app. The desktop version will remain the way you are used to.
Drillster. Learning with you.
We would like to learn with you and from you. In order to keep improving our service and technology, we need your feedback. Do you have any issues or suggestions? Please let us know! Do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com or give us a call! +31883750500.